Wednesday 19 October 2016

Virgin Media Box Brief



The Client;
  • Headingley Residents Association
  • Virgin Media
  • Brief found through uni email oppertunities
The Brief; 
  • Written above in issuu post
Rationale;
  • When this brief popped into my inbox I immediately felt excited by it! It combines my love of live work, large scale painting and artistic freedom. There aren't any particular restrictions on subject matter, and being able to paint something real world is incredibly exciting! I like seeing my work applied, and this brief offers an oppertunity for doing more than simply 'mocking up' an image. As well as the practical benefits of the brief, I also think it's just a nice community project. I've lived in Headingley for the past two years, and I enjoy working for the local community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment