Monday 3 October 2016

La Bete Blooms;' Breaking In' Music Video Brief

The Client:

  • La Bete Blooms
  • Very happy with previously completed EP 'I know it's nothing' CD design
  • Come back for more ;)


The Brief:

  • For their upcoming music video 'Breaking In' a selection of frames from the video (shot by J. Moore) will be sent to myself. These frames are then to be drawn on-top of (seperate layer to original image) and sent across as PNG files to be layered over the original video and animated by J. Moore. The line work should be in-keeping with that shown on the front cover of EP 'I know it's nothing', and white in colour. Preferred client media; analogue. 


The Rationale:

  • As I've worked for Dan and La Bete's previously I trust them to work with me on a professional level, whilst giving me enough artistic freedom to play around a little bit. In preparation for level 6 I wrote a blog post speaking about perhaps doing a brief based on line (as I've been looking at a lot of tattooists work over Summer), and I think this would be a fun and experimental way of exploring that concept. I haven't had my work manipulated for moving image by someone else before, so I'm excited to see how it turns out! This brief also in-keeps with my focus for music illustration, but while branching out the context and format I'm working in!

No comments:

Post a Comment