Friday 14 October 2016

Statement of Intent Rationale; Revised

Revised Rationale with 5 Want // Needs

FIVE CHANGES TO RATIONALE

1. I want to make bigger work that doesn't just sit on a page or piece of paper, EG more painting, murals, public art ect

2. I need to figure out how to find client work I'm interested in

3. I need to know how to approach galleries // shop spaces (in regards to stocking my work)

4. I need to refine how to package and present my work professionally

5. I want to make work with emotive content and value; make work I'm proud of

THOUGHTS ON PRACTICE

Is my practice made up of two components at the moment; self driven emotive work and music illustration? How do I make these two contexts fit seamlessly together? What are my underlying themes all my work encompasses? How do I want all my work to feel? Tipsy conversations in the garden at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment