Saturday 4 February 2017

Independent Leeds; Sending of Images and text to date


Today I sent John and David a rough of what I'd written so far as well as the images.

They loved the illustrations, however a point was raised they my writing didn't include any quotes from Footprint Workers Collective. I explained to David that I'd emailed them using the address he'd provided me with and not heard back from them. David seemed a little disgruntled about this, but on behalf of Footprints none-reply rather than me not writing them in.

David got in touch with Footprint himself, putting forward the questions that I had written for them previously within an email. Footprint got back very swiftly, so I just need to do a little fiddling about with the writing side of things to incorporate their answers.

Both John and David seemed very happy with the practical work to date however, and didn't request any changes to the illustration side of this reportage brief.

Just a little re-writing and the piece should be ready to send to print!

No comments:

Post a Comment