Sunday 26 February 2017

CMV; Final Image


Once the final image was completed, I set it up as a CMYK file on an A2 sheet of paper with crop marks. This will make it infinitely easier to crop each to the same dimensions and ensure that the space around each edge of the piece is the same. 

Considering I was feeling a little bummed out with this brief when I first started, I'm actually really happy with the final outcome!! I've also proven to myself that I shouldn't avoid totally digital illustration at every cost. I still think I prefer the human element you get when you draw analogue, but digital definitely has it's merits, and working in this way allowed me to complete this brief far quicker than I would have done if I'd have carried on working purely traditionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment