Wednesday 8 February 2017

FMP; Contacts and Subject Matter

CONTACTS WITHIN HULL

When it comes to the subject matter of these images I'd quite like to have a range of bands, events, record labels, venues etc in order to show a breadth of the music scene in Hull. I have quite a few contacts within the Hull music scene already, so I'm hoping to utilise that for first hand research. I want my work to be informed so it's of a higher quality!

I thought about asking some of these contacts about the scene in general rather than their personal role in it. That allows me to get some first hand research, without committing to 100% including in individuals within the project. (I don't want bands or individuals to think I'm going to feature them in my posters in case I then have to switch them out for something else).  

Bands

- La Bete Blooms
- LIFE
- Knocking Shop

Record Labels

- Warren Records
- Adult Teeth Recording Company

Events

-The Sesh
- Humber Street Sesh

Venues

- FRUIT
- Polar Bear
- Adelphi 

No comments:

Post a Comment