Tuesday 19 January 2016

Sting Final



FINAL STING

Conceptually; A lot of the concept of this sting relied heavily on the print aspect of this brief and for that I’m a little saddened. While I always kept in mind that this had to eventually become a short animation advertising a documentary, I feel like I didn’t push it that conceptually to fit within the context it was meant to be in. A lot of research went into Murakami and his work from the start of this module, and I could have maybe used more of the research into his private life // personality in the sting than I did.

Visually & Sonically; Given that After Effects is a program I’ve never used before, I’m pretty happy with the outcome. I felt a little bummed out about the music choice, especially after TEST 3, but after a little break and a rewatching of TEST 2 I’m actually quite happy with my final sting. I wish I’d had longer to play around and try out a few different options; however due to, at times, poor time management and balancing I felt I couldn’t push this as far as I would have maybe liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment