Friday 22 January 2016

Collab; Partner & Brief Selection

D&AD Fortune Favours the Brave

After the slideshow of everyone's work I began talking to Graphic Designer Izzie Glazzard. I've been familiar with her work for a while and have always admired the way she is able to complete work to a high quality and professional standard. Her work is clean cut and exacted with a keen and precise eye, I think this contrasts quite a lot with the way I work myself and it's exciting to think we can both bring our own skills to this brief!

As well as her visual skills, Izzie's knowledge and familiarity with programs I'm not so confident in (Adobe Illustrator // Adobe Premiere) will come in very useful for any template//pattern sides of this brief, not to mention the video we have to make documenting our process!

Izzie Glazzard (http://i-glazzard1417-sp.blogspot.co.uk)

Both of us liked the openness of this brief and the freedom it gave in choosing our own audience and aim. The idea of taking on an entire campaign is also something quite challenging, and I'm excited to see how we are able to tackle it!



No comments:

Post a Comment