Saturday 24 September 2016

Mock-Up to Date


 At this point, founder of Adult Teeth Recording Company, Lewis Young, became involved with the project. He wasn't dealing with the artistic direction side of the work but rather the practicalities. Lewis sent me a .psd template that would be sent off to print and create the final CD case as an object. I'm fairly familiar with templates, bleed lines etc so this wasn't too difficult to figure out.

I began placing the elements together onto the template. Around this time I also created the 'spine (?)' of the CD. We decided to just include the band name and recording company as they had on the spine of their previous EP.

I sent this over to both Dan and Lewis to check through, and sent a message to Dan inquiring if he had any thoughts on what he wanted the inside casing of the CD to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment