Sunday 16 November 2014

Play Play Play; Week 1

This week I found the peer feedback session extremely beneficial to developing my work past the initial ideas I had. I found myself too caught up on creating scamps for my pure image illustration and my ideas for the image/type pieces were weak in comparison. The peer feedback I received has really opened up my mind to new ideas and deeper concepts; it's pushed my work along further and I feel like I have a much clearer direction in which to develop.


  • Strengths of this weeks work: Clearly presented, nice scamps, good concepts
  • Developments to be made in relation to feedback: Don't spend too much time on one idea and neglect the others in comparison, variation of media to be used in scamps, use annotations to develop work further


No comments:

Post a Comment