Sunday 16 November 2014

Day in the Life; Week 1

While working through this brief I found it benifical to draw out my first thoughts even if they were really obvious. The process of getting the straight forward ideas out of the way helped in coming up with more interesting and imaginative ideas later on. From one drawing of Ed Miliband drawn from reference, I got the idea of transformig him into this puny, unsure prince, trying to lead his labour comrades into battle against the conservatives. Te figurative language in the text really informed my 'medeval theme' that I started to adopt into my scamps. I felt also that as soon as I began to add colour to my scamps it was easier to determine which ones worked as illustrations and which ones didn't. The colour limitations really helped me in becoming more imaginative with my line and mark making too I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment