Sunday 5 October 2014

Summer project overview



Over the summer we were given a brief to be completed by the time we started college. I didn't want the series of images to be too visually loud as I felt they would be overwhelming and appear less professional as opposed to if I used a softer colour palette. Gouache allowed me to achieve the desired affect while also creating a flow throughout all of the pieces making them work better as a series. Where more detail was needed I used a mechanical pencil as it was light enough to not over power the gouache but could be built up to achieve the required detail. Once all of my pieces were compete I backed them into black card to create a border, I felt as though this finished them off well and once again made them work as a set rather than individual pieces. 




No comments:

Post a Comment