Tuesday 14 October 2014

Photoshop Workshop 1

Continuing on from the observational drawings I made last week, this week consisted of importing one of the ink paintings I made into photoshop, and playing around with editing, scaling and cropping.

Screen shot of process and information inputted whilst scanning

Whilst I have used photoshop previously to edit and create work I still learnt new things in this workshop that I was not aware of previously. The scaling tool in regards to the crop function was something I had not previously come across; I found it extremely easy to use once I knew how to access it and know that it is a tool that will become extremely useful for editing and scaling future work.


Adjusting the levels of the image after using the healing tool to clean up and blemishes
Other previously unused tools include using the transform>perspective tool and learning the difference between the spot healing tool and the stamp tool. Once the initial workshop was over, we were left on photoshop to experiment and edit our images.




Variations made through use of the different tools on photoshop


No comments:

Post a Comment