Monday 10 April 2017

Structuring the 'Stew' Book

Structuring the Book

I went through my previous transcript with Stew, and picked out some key points of conversation. I also played around with the structure to make the conversational piece flow a little bit better than it translated straight from the interview. After this was done I tried to roughly group together statements/parts of the conversation together that I felt could be used on the same page/ with similar imagery. This was to give me a rough estimate of page numbers. 

Also made a list of possible places to visit while I was back in Hull to take reference photos of. I'm thinking of getting back in touch with Stew and asking him if I can have a nosey around the music rooms of Warren so I can take photos for any references I may need.


No comments:

Post a Comment