Thursday 6 April 2017

FMP; Talk with Patrick (Revise Project???)

Today I had a tutorial with Patrick and it confirmed a lot of the worries I had about my project feeling a little over-complicated. He struggled to understand the link between what I was trying to communicate and the clothing line. He suggested I try simplifying my project down.

Points taken from tutorial
  • struggling with intent and clothing line
  • scrap idea of merchandise being main focus
  • really like what's coming from 'fanzine' posters; got a lot more feeling and attitude
  • want to do something related to Hull music scene and paying homage/giving back to it, think of a better way of doing this
  • simplify ideas down; what are you real focuses; what gets you excited about the project
  • have a long think over Easter and find one focus
I'm a little worried about the timescale of this project and feeling a little lost about an end product at this point. With just over a month left I really need to organise my head space and get this project focused within the coming Easter weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment