Monday 9 March 2015

Frame; Vis Lang

Frame scamps

Final frame image 

WHAT LEARNT

The closer//larger an object the more importance is placed on it (size and location)

Overlapping creates more depth, guides eyes, makes more important objects more potent

Cropping is very useful, show only what you need to show!!

REFLECTION

I would like to think I considered a few things within the frame to make my image successful; scale was something I considered (the largeness of the elephant to contrast with the tiny butterfly)

I also tried to fill at least half of the full frame with the elephant so it didn't feel too dominated by negative space, however I feel I could have capitalised on this more if I'd worked more tonally into the elephant

I also feel as though the scamp worked slightly better than the final image as the elephant was just ever so bigger and seemed to flow better than the final image


No comments:

Post a Comment