Monday 7 November 2016

La Bete Blooms; Adelphi Gig Poster Brief

The Client;

  • La Bete Blooms

The Brief;

  • To create an A3 gig poster (two copies; one RBG for digital promotion, one CMYK for printed media) for La Bete Blooms upcoming home gig at the Adelphi.
  • Pre-existing photograph already chosen for the gig. Want it to look a little scratched up; preferably with faces covered.
  • Details to include on the poster;
  1.  La Bete Blooms
  2. Three Day Millionaires
  3. Dead Hormones
  4. Location; Adelphi 
  5. Date; Friday 23rd Dec
  6. Price; £4 OTD
  7. Doors open 8.30PM


The Rationale;

  • Having done the previous artwork for La Betes since the release of I know it's Nothing, it makes sense for me to do this gig poster for them too. I think this brief will be more image manipulation than illustration, but it's something I'm more than happy to put together for them. It also gives me a chance to have a go at gig posters, something I've been interested in exploring for a while now! Also paid live work is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment